Tuesday, June 3, 2008

This Crazy Life

I've been wanting to write something for quite some time and have been trying (without much success) to come up with an ordinary situation to make it a hilarious blog through my unique perspective.

As I've been contemplating all that's going on, only one thing came to mind: Q&A #1. I thought about revising it and here's a rough sketch:

Q. What is your sole comfort while living and in dying as a follower of Christ?

A. That I am nothing without Christ. I belong soley to Him who loved me so much, that He died to save me. I also know that because He is faithful, these crazy life happenings are His purpose for me. I am assured of eternal life because of His death on the cross, and have been equipped through His Spirit to serve Him even when life doesn't make sense. Nothing can happen to me without the knowledge of my saviour. My comfort lies in Christ and I belong to Him.

No comments: