Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Dura-Bilt

As I was eating lunch today I noticed all these products that like to spell things like Diet Rite and Dura-Bilt and glue stik. What the heck? How will people ever learn to spell things correctly if they've got all these ridiculous ways of trying to be all trendy and what-not? And what type of professionalism is that? Have you ever gone to a Plastik Surgeon or an I-Kare Optometrist? Probably not... although there are plenty of hair cutting places with catchy phrases. Uck. I'll stick with Kost Kutters. They're probably reel gud.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

hey CUZ...er, uh, I mean COUSIN! Glad to see you in the blogging world. Keep in touch.

Karissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

I think it's worse on that side of the border too. I remember my first time driving to Iowa and thinking how juvenile all those "Drive-Thru"! AHH! I can't STAND it and now I think it's seeping through to our side. Eik!