I'm back at the Sioux City Art Center's front desk and am contemplating life. Where am I going? For one thing, Winnipeg-- this weekend. But after my job here ends...? I have no freaking clue. And I guess that 's okay. Anyone want to go to the Netherlands? Or Uzbekistan?
Today was a bummer of a day. I finally brought my beloved car to the mechanic after experiencing brake problems two days ago. The secretary at the mechanic asked me to descibe the problem. "Are they squeaking? Or grinding?" Hmmm, no. I just have very little breakage. I was then informed that the correct terminology is that the "Pedal goes to the floor"...not to be mistaken with "Pedal to the metal" (quite the opposite effect, in fact). Two-hundred and sixty dollars later should have me stopping. Ouch.
I'm busy watching security cameras. I wonder if there's actually a secret one taping me? Why not?! Am I really above security? Cool!
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world. You've inspired me to update my blog. Just letting you know I'm thinking about you and that yes, I definitely want to go to NL with you!!! If only I didn't have to work!
You are completely above security. Just like last summer. Mwahahaha. So...when's our date? I'm running out of time.
hello there! this is a comment for your previous post, but yay for janitor john! he saved the day :) How's sioux city and the art center? how's nan and lyle? hope things are well...is chicago still in the running?
yay for places like Winnipeg.
Post a Comment