Well, I started my blog a good 4 weeks ago and this is my first official post. I just read through Kendra's blog and was motivated by her good writing to finally write on my own. I don't have much to say, except that this one's for you, Andrea. If you're still checking my blog that is. I will try to write more often.
I'm working at the art center right now. And I'm being stubborn. I'm "manning" the front desk right now and am unable to use the restroom unless I inform the janitor so he can come and watch the desk for me. Seriously. I'm 22 and I have to tell a grown man that I have to go pee?! So I'm sitting with my legs crossed and trying hard to not think about liquids and I'm hoping that he'll drop by so I don't have to page him. It's just too weird for me. Way too weird. Oh come quickly, Janitor John!
I went bicycling this morning. I love it. I've gone the last 2 mornings before work. (Don't be shocked-- I didn't have to be at work until 1 pm.) I think I went about 8 miles today. Too bad the trails are at a 0% grade. Doesn't do much for muscle toning. Who am I kidding? I have calf muscles that are the size of Texas!
Wow-- I really gotta go. I'm gonna page John now.
Friday, June 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Calf muscles...Texas! Mine are getting comparable now. I think. I guess I don't know b/c I haven't seen you since we saw Hillary. Thanks for making me so famous on your first post!
I bought awesome black cropped pants/shorts that you would totally wear. They are classic and aesthetic.
Blog again.
oh my sister. I've never heard about this part of your job. Janitor John? How appropriate.
Post a Comment