12. Pianos that need to be watered -- similar to a cat or house plant.
11. Diets that allow one to EAT ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AS MUCH AS YOU WANT!!!!!!!!!!NEVER GAIN A POUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10. Other people's bad hair days (could be yours!)
9. As seen in the Indy yellow pages: We take care of your pets like you do: butt scratches FREE!!!
8. Biology textbook that described a woman's menstrual cycle as "a full-blown hormonal symphony"
7. Cher, Elongated Entertainer
6. Watching friends come up with an excuse as to why they never returned your call: "I was-- bathing."
5. Hearing, "So, you're Karissa Stel's sister", by a man who has a lisp.
4. Forgetting which friends are lactose-intolerant and only remembering after having offered them bites of my delicious cottage cheese.
3. Doing #4 repeatedly
2. Old wine on sale --oh, the irony!
1. "All the Stel's on the dance floor!" --future brother-in-law
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
ha ha ha!!! That was a good read. And I've advertised it in my status line. :)
I do #4 repeatedly, also (Sarah Masselink, can I get a witness?) Missing you and your sense of humor. :)
That is the humor that made Non-western Art History one of the best classes ever!
Post a Comment